onsdag, februari 25, 2009

jaha, eller alltså, på riktigt?

fick ett mejl från nån financial investment firm för några veckor sen. om att de hittat mig bland mastersstudenter och blättan blä och nog borde jag höra av mig till dem. visst visst tänkte jag, mig och två tusen andra mastersstudenter.

idag fick jag mejl igen.

“Dear Maria,

I'm writing to follow up on a message that I sent you a few weeks ago. Since we haven't heard from you, I wanted to drop you a note to reiterate our interest. In light of your impressive achievements, we would welcome the chance to consider you for a position at our firm. If you have any interest (or aren't sure but think you might), I'd encourage you to get in touch. Please feel free to e-mail me at this address if you have any questions. I have included a copy of my original message below for your reference.”

ahrem.
den här gången svarade jag.
vi får väl se vad det blir.

Inga kommentarer: